At Jumping Jack Cash, we are your number 1 option for electronics in Colorado. Why EVER pay retail? We buy, sell, and pawn all different kinds of electronics from major manufacturers. We buy your old electronics for a fair price and if you’re looking for a new or replacement piece of equipment, we can help.
Here is a brief overview of how we buy, sell and loan on electronics at Jumping Jack Cash.
Buying Used Electronics
People sell electronics for many different reasons. Some people simply don’t use their device or they may sell it to upgrade to a newer version of a tablet, smartphone, TV or Blu-ray player.
With an ever-changing industry, there’s no shortage of gently used electronics available. Remember, just because an item is used doesn’t mean it’s not functional or useful. At Jumping Jack Cash we test every item that comes into our store to make sure they still work. We RPM every item we sell: Refurbish, Price, and Merchandise. We get all our assets as close to new as we possibly can, when we can.
If you’re on the fence about buying used electronic goods, consider the following:
- Price: make no mistake, when comparing prices a used device will always be cheaper than the newest release. In many cases, for high-priced items, the savings can easily be hundreds of dollars.
- Value: consider if you even need the newest version of a tablet, Blu-ray player, laptop, phone, etc. Many times, the new features may not be of any use to many owners who only need their electronics to perform basic/certain tasks. In this case, a slightly older product is not only much cheaper but also completely acceptable in terms of features.
- Good for the Environment: buying a used product means one less thing to go into a landfill or require recycling. Electronic waste contributes a significant amount to landfills every year.
Tips for Selling Used Electronics
We can also help you if you’re looking to sell electronic goods. Before selling however, it is important to keep the following tips in mind to reduce frustration and increase the value of your item. Along with remembering to bring your ID, you should also consider the following:
- Clean It First: appearances matter when it comes to used products and by cleaning your item first you not only save time, but also increase your value.
- It Must be Functional: always test your items first. To ensure maximum value, be certain not only that it powers up but that it also functions. For example, turning on a laptop, navigating the desktop, and loading a word processing program can demonstrate a functional product.
- Gather the Accessories: be sure to include all the odds and ends that an electronic item came with. Always include (if possible) charging cables, power plugs, remotes, instruction manuals, etc. All of these items increase overall sale value because, for example, it’s harder to sell a DVD player that doesn’t have a remote versus one that does.
What Do We Buy and Sell?
At Jumping Jack Cash, we deal in a wide variety of electronic equipment. Items we buy and sell include:
- Plasma, HDTV, HD, Flat-Screen, Curved TVs (televisions)
- DVD players
- Blu-ray players
- Personal computers
- Car audio equipment
- Home audio equipment
- and more
Some of the brands we deal with include products by well-known companies such as:
- and more
Best Denver Electronic Pawn Shop
If you’re looking to buy, sell or get a loan on used electronics, contact us today to learn more about the services we offer. We look forward to your business! Jumping Jack Cash has several convenient locations throughout the Denver metro area and all of them will be happy to work with you and your used electronics.