If you’re wondering where to sell and buy gold in Colorado, look no further than Jumping Jack Cash!
Here at Jumping Jack Cash we buy, sell and provide loans for precious metals including gold, silver, platinum and palladium. If you’re interested in selling your old, unused or broken gold jewelry, bullion, coins or silver flatware please call or stop by one of our seven convenient locations in the Denver metro area.
We offer fair and competitive pricing for your precious metals. When you’re considering where to sell your precious metals in Colorado, it’s important to look for a dealer who has years of experience, understands the market and knows what they are doing. We’ve been buying gold and other precious metals for over 25 years and are well known, trusted and respected locally for providing our customers with fair prices and honest service.
We invite you to call around and get prices for your items. Then bring them to us! We’ll always give you the highest price possible for your precious metals.
Here are a few tips to help you determine what your gold or silver might be worth.
• Precious metals are priced daily on the spot market so the value of your items does fluctuate. We offer you prices based on the current daily spot metals price.
• Silver flatware is often marked with .925, .900, or .800. This is the percentage of silver in each piece. For example .925 contains 92.5% pure silver. So when we make an offer, it is based on 92.5% of the daily spot price for silver.
• Some older silver flatware (made in the US prior to 1850) may not show a sterling mark, but may contain other marks called hallmarks. A piece may be rare or valuable depending on the hallmark. If you’re unsure of the value, we recommend you take your sterling to a third party appraiser. It may, in fact, be worth more than its metal weight.
• The same holds true for older gold jewelry. If a famous maker like Tiffany made your piece, it could be worth much more that the spot metal price. If you’re unsure, have it looked at by a third party appraiser as well.
• Know the karat weight of your jewelry. It is usually marked on the piece. If you look closely, you’ll see 14K, 18K or some other marking. This is the purity level of the gold contained in the piece. All of our offers are based on the weight and purity of your jewelry and metals.
We offer competitive pricing and, if your piece is truly special, we will make a fair offer based on its true value. If you’re looking to purchase precious metals, maybe for Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day or a special birthday, we offer a wide selection and the lowest prices around!
Make your first call to Jumping Jack Cash when you’re looking to buy or sell your precious metals!