At Jumping Jack Cash, we deal in a wide assortment of products, including heavy equipment. We specialize in the buying, selling, loaning on, and storage of several different types of heavy equipment. This includes farm equipment, construction equipment, and various types of industrial equipment.
How to Pawn Heavy Equipment
Before pawning your heavy equipment keep the following tips in mind.
- Thoroughly Clean The Equipment: dirty equipment looks like it isn’t well maintained and it lowers the overall sale price as well. Remember, no matter who you are selling equipment to, you want it to look its best and dirt creates a bad first impression.
- Have It Serviced: before pawning heavy equipment have it serviced to be sure it is in full working condition. Broken equipment doesn’t sell for nearly as much and aside from ensuring functionality you also learn about any flaws the equipment may have that don’t impede functionality.
- If Affordable Make Minor Repairs: if you have the parts on hand make any minor repairs, you should as this increases the sale price.
- Gather The Paperwork: be sure to gather any important equipment documentation such as service records, the title, and any manufacturer documents you may have.
Why Buy Used Heavy Equipment at Jumping Jack Cash?
Buying used heavy equipment from us offers several advantages. These include:
- Lower Cost: make no mistake, brand new heavy equipment can be quite an expensive investment. By buying it used, you save on equipment costs. Plus, depending on the equipment type, the cost of one piece of new equipment could be enough for two used ones.
- Less Depreciation: much like automobiles, new work equipment depreciates at a very fast rate. In fact, you could lose as much as 40 percent of the original cost of a piece of equipment within one year due to depreciation.
- Used Equipment Retains Its Value: if well maintained, it’s entirely possible to sell used equipment later on and recoup much of the original investment cost.
- Wide Selection: the second hand equipment market is a large one, with a wide selection of equipment options in several different fields of business. Plus equipment costs can be calculated to fit your needs and financial situation.
- Flexibility: not every equipment need is a long-term investment. Buying used equipment allows you to spend relatively little money by buying needed equipment and selling it off once a job is completed.
Heavy equipment carries high prices and, like other high-price items such as cars or homes, heavy equipment can be excellent loan collateral. Many businesses often run into temporary financial hardship during downturns in businesses, slow seasons, or during growth periods as they try to expand.
At Jumping Jack Cash, we offer collateral loans on high value items such as farm equipment and the process is quite simple. We provide you a loan and safely store the item used as collateral until the loan is repaid.
Please note that our loans last 30 days and can be renewed every month by simply paying service charges. Also, you are free to repay your loan at any time.
Many types of equipment (such as farm equipment) are only needed at certain times of the year. Such large equipment can be difficult to store and keep safe from the elements. Many smaller businesses and independent contractors can’t afford to buy or build the type of storage space they need for their equipment during an off season. At Jumping Jack Cash, we offer a safe and affordable storage solution for your equipment no matter if its short term or long term and no matter what the reason or need may be.
Jumping Jack Cash
If you’re looking to buy, sell or take a loan on heavy equipment, we can help! At Jumping Jack Cash, we offer a full range of services for heavy equipment owners.
We buy, sell, loan on, store, and pawn heavy equipment regularly and we pride ourselves on the quality of the goods and services we offer. We treat every customer with the respect they deserve and have been serving the Denver area for more than 25 years. Click here to learn more about us and the services we offer.